stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Monday, October 8, 2007

weekend at grandparents

hello again...i am 1 week and 1 day old today...so far i have yet to do much but i can tell you one thing...being outside of mommys tummy is alot more fun than being inside her tummy =) this weekend was spent away from home...we spent saturday at ong ba noi's house and sunday at na-nay and ta-tay's house...ba noi cooked bunches of food we had pho, crab, chao, and other stuff...at na-nay's she made steak, shrimp, and soup...of course i just had milk but everyone else ate!


love you ong ba noi

smile

love you ta-tay and na-nay

what are you doing ta-tay?

mommy - me - louie

hi

hi again

louie - lucy

ba noi says i smell good

first family picture

3 comments:

super nanny said...

i love looking at vincent's pictures!

-super nanny

Nhi from Toronto said...

You guys look so sweet!!!!!!!!

Zaina from Toronto said...

You're so adorable Vincent smiling. Can't wait to visit you...ha ha, I'm not the youngest anymore. My mommy and I are looking into a November flight.