stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Sunday, October 21, 2007

three weeks old

whew! what a weekend...this weekend i finally got to meet my great grandparents! they are sooo nice and sooo cool...too bad aunt tammie, aunt amy, and her family could'nt make the trip...but there will be next time! anyhow, grandma heisch made me an awesome quilt...i love it! on sunday my daddy watched football all day...we also had some aunts and uncles come by to visit me for the first time! all in all it was a fun filled weekend...well its almost feeding time...here are some videos and pictures from the past weekend:


hiccups


donald duck???


sydney does some tai chi


great grandma


great grandpa


smile everyone


ba noi


ong noi


great grandma heisch made this awesome quilt for me!


love you great grandma!


mommy, co vy, and i


love you mommy


co sam, sydney, co van, mommy, and i


chu vinh and co anh came by too!


is that louie or sydney?


rockstar


i love you sydney


na-nay came by on friday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sydney is a trained monkey...you can get her to do anything for some food....is that the actual voice of Donald duck too