stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My BIRTHDAY Weekend!

greetings friends and family! i am finally here...i have had a very eventful adventure so far...lets see...i was born on september 30th @ 6:41am at arlington memorial hospital...i weighed in at 6 lbs and 4 ozs. we stayed at the hospital for 2 and a half days...my ba noi, ong noi (vietnamese for grandma and grandpa), my na-nay, ta-tay, (filipino for mama and papa), my co vy, and of course my mommy and daddy were all there for my grand entrance to the world! while at the hospital we had sooo many visitors...i finally got to to meet bunches of people in person. well ima take a nap now...here are some pics from the past couple of days:


my first bath






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vincent is ADORABLE!! LOVE is... the perfect picture of him with his mommy ... CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma & Grandpa Heisch think Vincent is precious and can't wait to visit with him. Aunt Tammie wants to know if Vincent has the pin holes in his ears like his Granddad Thien and his Daddy?