stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Sunday, October 28, 2007

vin-o-lantern

we had a very eventful day yesterday! first mommy and daddy took me shopping at target...we got some groceries and some stuff for me! after that mommy and daddy took me to a pumpkin patch, we took pictures and bought some pumkins to carve...for dinner we went over to uncle peter and aunt bevs house, uncle pete made some fish tacos...daddy says they were yummy! after dinner we carved pumkins with lauren and reggie! it was soo fun...i got to see uncle john again and met auntie su...she is super nice...even though she didnt wanna take a picture with me...she said she might break daddy's camera! (i dont think its true though)


vin-o-lantern


the dinhs pumkins


pumkins!


i love mommy and daddy


mommy


uncle john john is so serious

aunt bev loves me

lauren and i

i love lauren and reggie!



No comments: