stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Sunday, November 4, 2007

5 weeks

greetings! this week was soo fun...i had my first haloween, first tub bath, first time at a chinese restaurant, etc...yesterday we had a small get together to celebrate my first month on planet earth! we had lots of yummy food...here are some pictures from this week enjoy!

also please subscribe to my blog on the right --->


i love tub baths


its soo cooold!


lil coolie


yay! im one month old!


bac phuong and the boys


ba di and lola ghalie


ong ba noi


ta-tay, mommy, and na-nay


cheese!


nick and i


i love my grandmas


chu kobe and co vy


yummy


uncle kobe and ha


ann ann, ba noi, and grace


ong ba hung


papa and mama fetelsana


aunt dana and uncle tuan


uncle ha "adam morrison"


lean with it


mommy and daddy


daydreamin'


uncle san dressed as a chipotle man so he can get a free burrito during haloween!

No comments: