stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Sunday, November 18, 2007

fun with pillow shams

i had a fun weekend...we spent the day in frisco visiting with some family...i got to play with baby tessa and uncle tuan taught me about pillow shams! on our way home we stopped by the mall and i got to meet santa...it was late so i was grumpy and so was santa! mommy and daddy took me to costco today and we did some grocery shopping...the rest of day was spent watching the cowboys win! hope everyone has a good thanksgiving week.


bac phuong and matthew came by on friday after their school field trip


tessa is soo cute


hey uncle bryan...i have a question!


uncle tuan you need some practice


now thats how you hold me uncle tuan


baby tessa let me sit in her exersaucer


santa didn't smile so i didn't either!

1 comment:

Captain Tiki said...

The baby/family is beautiful but where did you find that grumpy looking Santa?