stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Thursday, August 7, 2008

happy birthday mommy mouse!

to the best mom a boy can have! i want to thank you for taking good care of me...for comforting me whenever i am cranky...no matter how tired you are...you are there for me...you make me smile...you make me giggle...you play games with me...you teach me how to do lots of fun things...and best thing of all you give me your heart! i can't ask for a better mommy than you! thank you for being the best mommy in the world! happy birthday mommy mouse! daddy, louie, and i love you super!



5 comments:

Kosal said...

hey buddy...
tell your momma i said "happy birthday!"

-Kosal

Collin said...

you are such a lucky boy to have such a super mom! tell her we said happy bday!

Drew said...

happy birthday mommy mouse! we hope you have a super day!

Anonymous said...

hey vinnie! please tell your super mommy happy birthday from us as well! hope she has the best one yet!

Jan said...

remember to give your mom lots of hugs & kisses today! happy bday mama mouse!