stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mothers day

shouts out to the best mommy a boy can ever have! i love you bunches mommy...thank you for loving me with all of your heart...these past nineteen months have been great! you are always by my side to teach me new things, hold me, feed me, and love me...i love all the fun things we do together...words cannot express how much you do for me...i couldn't ask for a better mommy! happy mommy's day mommy! i love you!



na-nay, i want to thank you for taking time out of your busy week and dedicating 2 days out of the week so that you can come over and take care of me during the weekdays, when mommy is working in the office...i love it when you let me play in my sandbox and sing to me...you let me watch curious george and teach me soo many things! i love you lots!



ba noi, thank you for all that you do for me too...you teach me how to sing and speak in vietnamese...i love it when you take me for walks to the park and let me go on the slide and swings...thank you for taking days off work to come watch me when mommy and na-nay have appointments...i love you bunches!



last but not least...thank you nini for taking care of me on mondays, wednesdays and fridays...i love coming over to play with the girls!



these are the four mommy's in my life right now and i love you guys soo much...thank you for helping mommy and daddy take good care of me...i know it takes alot to take care of a high maintenance boy like me...and you guys give mommy and daddy some really good advice on how to do things. happy mommy's day to all the mommy's out there today!

No comments: