stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Friday, April 18, 2008

day 3 chicago

greetings friends and family! i am finally in chicago...this past week we stayed in a town called waukegan (thats where mommy works at) daddy and i hung out the whole time and had lots of fun...so last night after mommy got off work we drove into the city...it took us almost 2 hours because of the traffic!! i got hungry so mommy fed me oatmeal in the car...when we got to the sweckers condo...co susan had cooked us dinner! we had yummy ribeye steaks with twice baked potatoes and grilled asparagus...i got to meet baby drew...he slept the whole time...i cant wait to see whats in store for today in the windy city!


vincent mouse wearing mickey mouse

baby drew let me use his boppy

peek a boo i see you!

chu vi and i

1 comment:

Red & White Cigarettes said...

It is really outstanding, your blog! I did not even want to leave the web page because everything is arranged so perfectly well and the content is so interesting that it attracts everyone’s attention. Thank you very much for such a great pleasure and interest! I’ve already made your blog a part of my favorite links and will visit it many more times.