stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Thursday, February 7, 2008

chuc mung nam moi!

happy new years everyone! today is the lunar new year...and i just know that this year will be super fun! i have so much to do and learn this year...my goals for this year is to learn to crawl, walk, talk, along with many other things...well i wish everyone a happy new years and may 2008 bring you lots of joy and happiness...but watch out for them rats!!!

not only is it new years...its also my mommy and daddys aniversary! happy aniversary mommy and daddy! thanks for getting married and bringing me into the world! i love you!


happy new years from louie and i!

check out my fly new years outfit

thanks for visiting me this week tessa...i had fun gossiping with you

can you hear louie yelling in the background?

No comments: