stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Sunday, April 5, 2009

sunday funday

what fun and eventful day! to start things off we met up with uncle ct and auntie endren (baby collin's parents) in frisco, so i can get my pictures taken...for those of you that don't know uncle ct is a professional photographer and takes awesome pictures! check out his website here...even though it was super cold and windy...uncle ct said he got some good shots of me...ill link everyone when they are ready...

after my modeling gig...we went to cousin jake's house...i got to play with his toys and hung out with uncle tuan and fam! we all then rolled out to see the lee girls for baby avery's birthday party at willie's burger house...that was super fun! i got to eat burgers, fries, and had some of mommy's milk shake! yummy!


happy birthday avery!

daddy caught this guy in our house!

we let him go near my sandbox

1 comment:

Collin said...

that's a big lizard gecko thing!