stuntin like my daddy

stuntin like my daddy

Monday, June 23, 2008

nicolai...nicoloo...nicoloo...nicolai!!!!

happy bday nicolai! i hope you have a good one...my mommy and daddy really miss hanging out with you...they have been so busy and i know your mommy has been busy too! we can't wait till you can come spend the night again...anyhow this weekend was very eventful...my ong ba noi and co vy came by and visited on friday...on saturday we went to watch my na-nay play some mahjong at her house for lunch...then we got to go swimming at sydneys house...and of course on sunday we went to chuckie cheese for nicks birthday...i got to finally meet chuckie...he is a mouse too! after the party we got to go swimming again!!!


ong noi read my fav book to me

tom brady eat your heart out!

happy birthday to you!!!

mouse vs mouse

im the baby gotta love me!

anh matthew and i

my fam

uncle qa is wild

my mommy and me

syds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the happiest day of my life...i made it on the blog